Central Auckland Opportunity
An opportunity exists for an experienced chiropractor to join a busy and well-established clinic in Central Auckland .
We are looking for a chiropractor who is comfortable to work with adult patients, seniors, and children. The successful applicant must be a team player, motivated, driven, energetic and passionate about helping people through the brilliance of chiropractic.
The applicant must be able to apply a variety of techniques including Gonstead, Diversified, AK, Thompson drop table, SOT blocks and the Activator method where clinically indicated and appropriate. Mentoring and continuous guidance will be available to the new team member during their time with us.
• Working with patients to identify health concerns and create a plan for treatment or management.
• Consulting patients about their medical history and the reason for their visit .
• Assessing the patient’s spine, posture, and reflexes. Implementing chiropractic techniques to diagnose and treat Neuromusculoskeletal conditions, using X-ray, Ultrasound, giving advice of exercises, careful record taking, discussing care plans, referrals to other practitioners and attending conferences as expected when appropriate.
Terms and conditions:
The general nature of this employment is that of providing chiropractic services to patients. These services are Diversified and Drop technique, Activator, Applied Kinesiology, trigger pointing, rehabilitation exercises, supplement recommendation, massage, x-ray referrals.
Hours of work will be a minimum of 30 hours a week Monday to Saturday and up to a maximum of 40 hours a week should the need arise. There will be no overtime and the clinic will be shut on Sundays and Public Holidays.
Remuneration will be at a rate of $35 per hour for a 30 hour week which equates to $54,600 a year and when maximum hours of work reach 40 hours a week the pay will equate to $72,800 per year.
Required qualifications for a successful applicant are as follows:
- A Chiropractic Degree
- A registration with the Chiropractic Board of New Zealand that be kept current and active at his/her own cost.
- Valid malpractice insurance.
- Comprehensive knowledge of neuromusculoskeletal injuries, conditions, and treatments.
- Our ideal candidate possesses 3+ years of experience.
- Must be in good physical condition and have the dexterity and strength to perform adjustments and manipulations on patients.
- Must be a NZ Citizen/Resident or hold a valid Work Visa to work in New Zealand.
If this unique opportunity interests you, please email us at email@example.com to apply.
Dr Mac Rastkar